• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

I installed it in about an hour with direct installation.  I've already played more than 10 battles.  It is difficult to play the game until it is calm because there are too many people in the super installation.  Try Direct Install!

Why not download the version.  Click on it and see Unable to download.  We want credibility in dealing, I am subscribed and I did not benefit from the subscription 1% ؜

6 hours ago, Hamidabdul said:

لماذا تظهر لي: 

هناك عملية بدأت بالفعل ، حاول مرة أخرى بعد بضع دقائق.

؟؟؟؟؟؟

نفس الشي 

4 days subscriber and I did not play any values. Do you think that I participated in the following month, replacing me with a valid link for the game Pubg

Just now, himanshuji said:

I am trying to install the game through super install but it says "There is already a process started try again later in few minutes " It keeps saying the same thing Every single time . I m trying from 5 hours and Same thing is showing . What to do . I think I Have to Move with the other hack seller.This is Not worth spending money . waste of time and money . 

you’re right, but nothing you can do ! Or nothing we can do !