• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

@Cz1993

I think out of 100000

People who try to download 

Only 10 are able to download 

Better make direct link available 

Instead of this

Your time thing is also not working anymore 

10 minutes ago, himanshuji said:

I am trying to install the game through super install but it says "There is already a process started try again later in few minutes " It keeps saying the same thing Every single time . I m trying from 5 hours and Same thing is showing . What to do . I think I Have to Move with the other hack seller.This is Not worth spending money . waste of time and money . 

I cant download it 

3 minutes ago, himanshuji said:

People are making Business here and they are not providing service in return i would suggest everyone to Move . Anyone Please before buying subscription on this website please Read . This is total waste of money i have experienced it . Nothing works properly not the game also and not the installation features also . I m still waiting for Any refund if the admin have any dignity . if not then okay no problme keep that money. i believe in Karma . If u do wrong its going to come in front of u some day so no worries . Please Dont buy anything here guys .

Sigh!  Money is already  in his pocket , complaining work nothing......

12 hours ago, Pubgmchickenssux said:

It depends on what they detected. There are differences:

> cracked version (doesn't mean it is hack)

> hacked version

> reported too often 

etc 

Cracked version detected. 3 days ban? What is next after this ? Does it start from 10 min again or do i get more?