• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

تحذير ??

بعد اجراء عدت تجارب 

الان النسخة انكشفت بشكل رسمي يرجى حذف النسخة لحين صدور التحديث 

قبل قليل كانت تعمل بشكل مستقر ولكن الان رسالة الحظر تثبت انها انكشفت الان 

الحل تغيير الهوست من قبل المطور 

@Cz1993

My friend  

The test was done now and the version was discovered

Now the version is not safe ??

Stop all codes 

thank you

22 minutes ago, Syxshin said:

Really!!! Are your serious.. Fck dis sh!t bro.. 

wtf do you mean serious! watch out your word kiddo..am not here to argues with any humans nor animals!

1 hour ago, jameslv1990 said:

No banned for me, I went from bronze to crown easily and still dominating. Just don’t get more than 7-8 kills per game you be safe. Always wait until there is less players in the lobby that way it’s less chance of people spectating and reporting you. 

I’ve been using Headshot Aoe, Antenna, Ignore enemy armor and slider without any banned. Like people said just don’t abuse it. Less kills less chance of being reported.

So you are saying the hack is safe and not detected?

bro if it were the reports that get u banned trust me everyone would have got banned.

i get high kills without the hack. Does that mean if i get reported ill get banned?

the hack files got detected bro. Its not about reports.

i literally got a notice on pubg saying iam using a cracked version of the game and that i will be penalized if i continue and they advised getting the appstore version.

oh along with a 10 min ban.

Its only a matter if time till they catch you too ?