• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

Antenna is annoying so i dont think its a solution , so just we need xray 

I agree with you, and I must keep the weapon behind my back to see the enemies clearly, but it is better than throwing rocks and trees (reports) I hope that some codes are removed so as not to be reckless hands

مصيبة الناس تفكر ف نفسها م تفكر بغيره يبون التنزيل م يكون دايركت ترى مثل م انت دافع ف ناس دافع و في ناس معندهم نفس قدرتك 

يعني بالاصح تلايط

Antenna or slider or whatver it is ,it will make no difrrents ,in the end tencent will get the hack blocked,ita just matter of time, ive played 2 seesion now with this hack with my main hack and i didnt get band,its not like i didnt get reported,i did but mannged not to get banned,i gusse i was lucky,but one day ill be band just like what happend for the ppl before 2 dayes

13 minutes ago, Sobekkk said:

Just use no recoil and grass code. You can play with different numbers to get ideal result.

Yes bro also that's enough ,, I'm sure at the end of the game you will get a winner winner chicken dinner ^_^.

we are still unable to to download the game there is a serious issue needs your attention ti fix the problem