• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Monsterhell said:

شباب انا نزلت النسخة الثانية وكل شي تمام بس للان ممستخدم اي كود؟ ممكن اعرف اي كود سليم لو سمحتوا شباب

نفس الشي مستخدمت ولا كود د والامور عسل علي عسل 

Hack works perfectly played around 20 matches so far I’m using no recoil version only with antenna code only and playing in such a way that won’t make other players suspect that Im hacker. 

credit to @Cz1993  Tnx

الوضع بالسنبتيك كلش سليم بس  علقت يمكن حول دقيقه  وبعدها بدت تهنق  واتوقع التعليق سببه الشاحن  .

وكود العشب كم ؟

22 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Hack works perfectly played around 20 matches so far I’m using no recoil version only with antenna code only and playing in such a way that won’t make other players suspect that Im hacker. 

credit to @Cz1993  Tnx

You’re using antenna? I though all dlg codes can be detected?

Can I ask you question guys ? Do dlg code ( like standing antenna and walking antenna ) cause ban ? I got 10 years ban

ممكن سؤال شباب ؟ هل اداوات الدي ال جي مثل الانتينا تسبب بان ؟ لان توني عطوني باند 

2 hours ago, benfitto27 said:

@Cz1993I cant sign in from facebook and twitter, it keep restartkmg

Delete the app,  log in without the app then once you logged in re download the app