• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Good one

@Primo

I'm tierd of primo behaviour. He is warning everyone of their behaviour. 

What abt u guys who dont give us update about pubg hack when u will release at what time ?? Its been 3 weeks and still he wants us to keep calm n patience. We paid $250+  

Nor @Cz1993 or @Primo is giving update. 

They know all the pubg versions are detected but still talk that pubg is safe for few members

hello guys, you people are running iosgg not for just few people but for many coz all paid for their subscriptions. 

Even if u ban people here, no1 going to keep quiet. We raise open paypal case, paid but no service. 

Give us hack in one more week. You guys took enough time now with no updates or news. Your silence is not gonna help anymore. 

My behavior is nothing you have to care about. I’m warning people who don’t follow the rules or that share wrong informations. If you’re not happy with that is the same thing. Also there’s never been any announcements about release dates because it’s not possible to be enough precise. 

Edited by Primo

1 hour ago, rayphua said:

Actually a hack is either detected or not detected, there’s no in between. Judging from the large number of SVIP and VIP subscribers reporting of bans over the last 2 months in all the 4 forums related to Pubg on this site, it is a telling sign. No smoke without fire, as they say, and in this current case there is certainly a lot of smoke. No logical buyer would want to use a half usable product especially if they had paid good money for it and neither would a reputable seller sell a half usable product. 

And regarding his post, I believe you can take it in several angles, but the core purpose would still be to provide a warning to both unknowing potential clients of IOSGG an alternative view of the situation within existing subscribers lest they think it’s nice and rosy within, AND unknowing subscribers of the high possibilities of bans using the current versions, lest they waste whatever they have spent on PUBG in upgrading their accounts as a result of a long term ban. 

For now there’s no more Vip members new membership normally. Cz barely answer pm so in anyway there’s no profit in leaving topic open except letting some who can play do it and those who get ban have infos. In anyway if you truly think it doesn’t help then I’ll close it. ✌?

7 minutes ago, Primo said:

For now there’s no more Vip members new membership normally. Cz barely answer pm so in anyway there’s no profit in leaving topic open except letting some who can play do it and those who get ban have infos. In anyway if you truly think it doesn’t help then I’ll close it. ✌?

We trust u and Mr @Cz1993but from what u write u main there are no update there are no new version for pubg that I understand from you right now is that correct or...

11 minutes ago, Primo said:

Great now i cant even play for fun loool

15 minutes ago, Abdulla007 said:

We trust u and Mr @Cz1993but from what u write u main there are no update there are no new version for pubg that I understand from you right now is that correct or...

There will be an update. ?? 

20 minutes ago, Primo said:

There will be an update. ?? 

Fantastic we are waiting ????????

the head shot important ???

i hope included in the version 

Edited by Abdulla007

3 minutes ago, Abdulla007 said:

Ahah I can’t tell right now but let’s hope so. ✌?

14 minutes ago, Abdulla007 said:

Yah head shot and when you get reported say the hack got detacted lol

12 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Yah head shot and when you get reported say the hack got detacted lol

Haha alot of hack use Advertisement hack have fall hack for JP and they played without banned they have aimboot fast move fast car alot of feature have but for jp users

i think th jp version is safer than non jp version 

Edited by Abdulla007

• May you like