• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Mickey407

Pubg Proxy High Ping (Possible reason for ban?)

Question

I wanted to know that how many of you who are using Pubg Antiban and getting high ping. I normally get 63ms in Asia without proxy and when i use proxy i get 368ms in all servers. I am getting banned in the end of the game when there are 10-15 people left. Even if i dont kill anyone i get banned in the end of the game or sometimes when i finish the game as soon as it finishes. I want to know can it be issue due to high ping or what? I tried reinstalling the certificate and everything but still samw. Looking forward to @Cz1993 reply also. 

11 answers to this question

Ping tells how long it takes a "packet" of data to travel from your computer to a server on the Internet and back.Like what your question mentioned , you are having a high ping issue, this has a potential of disconnecting from server continuously, but that doesn’t really affect you from getting banned.The most probably thing that got you banned is that your Ping goes too high which causes disconnection from proxy so when you connect back to the game server even it’s just mere second , you are in game without proxy which causes you are being banned .

On 11/21/2018 at 7:41 AM, LexusYapp said:

Ping tells how long it takes a "packet" of data to travel from your computer to a server on the Internet and back.Like what your question mentioned , you are having a high ping issue, this has a potential of disconnecting from server continuously, but that doesn’t really affect you from getting banned.The most probably thing that got you banned is that your Ping goes too high which causes disconnection from proxy so when you connect back to the game server even it’s just mere second , you are in game without proxy which causes you are being banned .

Jiiii