• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.8.1 +9 Hacks [X-Ray] [Direct Install!] [V2]

784 posts in this topic

@cz1993There is something wrong with the hack

1. The trees and rocks seems to be hidden at 1m. Unless I am very near to one, it doesn’t appear at all. Kinda sucks coz then I won’t know where to take cover from.

2. Lock view height and lock shooting height doesn’t work. Instead I was given with a lock look-around (the small eye that lets you look around you). It locks the position of which I’m trying to look at and only be able to look back to front upon tapping the eye-icon.

Last but not least, will prefer that grass be hidden 10-20m from location. Coz when safe zone narrows, sometimes prone and hiding amongst grasses are the only way to go. Will be sad if we can’t see them at all and end up proning out in open

9 minutes ago, tone0623 said:

i cant open this app from yesterday? something wrong?

Try reinstalling it with cydia impactor again. I believe impactor has a 7 days certification limit thus need to repeat this step every week.

5 hours ago, UnderOneRoof said:

@cz1993There is something wrong with the hack

1. The trees and rocks seems to be hidden at 1m. Unless I am very near to one, it doesn’t appear at all. Kinda sucks coz then I won’t know where to take cover from.

2. Lock view height and lock shooting height doesn’t work. Instead I was given with a lock look-around (the small eye that lets you look around you). It locks the position of which I’m trying to look at and only be able to look back to front upon tapping the eye-icon.

Last but not least, will prefer that grass be hidden 10-20m from location. Coz when safe zone narrows, sometimes prone and hiding amongst grasses are the only way to go. Will be sad if we can’t see them at all and end up proning out in open

Any one facing similar problem as me? Where the trees only appear when you are next to it and that both lock view and lock shoot height isn’t working?

3 hours ago, UnderOneRoof said:

Try reinstalling it with cydia impactor again. I believe impactor has a 7 days certification limit thus need to repeat this step every week.

Any one facing similar problem as me? Where the trees only appear when you are next to it and that both lock view and lock shoot height isn’t working?

Yes me2 and the scope view is not the same with non-scope view

3 hours ago, pondzilla said:

Yes me2 and the scope view is not the same with non-scope view

Yea hope @cz1993can fix this though. If not it doesn’t seem very playable with the X-ray thingy. Only good to know when to expect contacts only