• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.8.1 +9 Hacks [X-Ray] [Direct Install!] [V2]

784 posts in this topic

You just delete the original game of my phone and just click the link and let it download ? Cause I did that and it went back to my App Store to download the game am I on the right track for downloading the game?

2 minutes ago, DarenNarine said:

You just delete the original game of my phone and just click the link and let it download ? Cause I did that and it went back to my App Store to download the game am I on the right track for downloading the game?

Uninstall the game , on page 1 Of this thread is a black box that says direct install tap it and press install

8 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

Uninstall the game , on page 1 Of this thread is a black box that says direct install tap it and press install

Which I need to download the first one or the hacked version or both is the same ? Whi

Just now, DarenNarine said:

Which I need to download the first one or the hacked version or both is the same ? Whi

Just now, Lolswag said:

Direct install , is the hacked version 

I didn’t know after it install what’s next ?

1 minute ago, DarenNarine said:

I didn’t know after it install what’s next ?

You open the game and put the code in , if you don’t have the code message cz1993 for it

26 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

You open the game and put the code in , if you don’t have the code message cz1993 for it

I msged him for it hope he gets my msg or respond to me or if you can msg him an have him send me my code...

thanks for all the help or else I would of been stuck still