• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Grim Soul: Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v2.8.1 +14 Hacks [Direct Install!]

4,032 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RainyLunar said:

I’ve tried downloading both ways directly and through the computer but both... I’m stuck in crouch mode... when I press the crouch button to return to stand it won’t do anything... so the only way I can play is if I slowly crouch around....which takes forever.... any way of fixing this... thanks it looks like it will be a fun game

Don’t press crouch ? No but thank you for telling us this it will be fixed hopefully in next update 

10 hours ago, RainyLunar said:

I’ve tried downloading both ways directly and through the computer but both... I’m stuck in crouch mode... when I press the crouch button to return to stand it won’t do anything... so the only way I can play is if I slowly crouch around....which takes forever.... any way of fixing this... thanks it looks like it will be a fun game

I actually had this same issue... the game loaded me in crouch mode, no matter how many times I restarted it. Now, it wont even let me load in because an update is needed, but my biggest issue was crouch mode, as well as not being able to get rid of trees or get loot. Whenever I tried to loot someone after killing them, I would just be stuck in that “rummaging” stance forever, and if I tried cutting down a tree, I’d be stuck trying to chop it down forever.