• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMach425

Thoughts on “activation request” flooding?

60 posts in this topic

Its a straight pain to the people who actually want to use the forum for its intended purpose but I also see the drive in traffic boosting the overall traffic and as rev from it.

Yeah lol I agree there are many better ways of activating an account than making your users post 5 mandatory comments because by making them do that the website can’t actually tell how many active users they have. 

1 hour ago, Dylan123 said:

Yeah lol I agree there are many better ways of activating an account than making your users post 5 mandatory comments because by making them do that the website can’t actually tell how many active users they have. 

clearly didn't read then all you need to do is comment on the hack thread to get activated 

I think its a bit of annoyance to have to comment before my account is activated. Most people want to go ahead and just play the game with all the hacks. Makes for epic gameplay! At the same time, i am thankful, if this hack does work and not a waste of time as i do so myself too much already!

7 hours ago, Lolswag said:

clearly didn't read then all you need to do is comment on the hack thread to get activated 

which one?