• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap007

LDOE Update to 1.7.3

35 posts in this topic

What is up Survivor's!! 

Let's get prepared for 1.7.3 to be dropped. 

I just found a post saying that 1.7.3 will be delayed due to some bugs. This might be that they are moving up or down on security. I know most of the community has been having issues logging in/ getting into their bases. I am hopeful that this will be fixed but they have stated you need to reach out to them. I would highly recommend NOT doing that as they will see your hacks and just keep moving. 

All of that to say that I will do my best to update you on 1.7.3 when it drops in the next few days and am working on a nice guide for all new users and questions you might have as you move along in your conquest! 

So for now, lock the doors and build those spikes! The zombie hoard is approaching.

Edit:  going to be a new event to celebrate the Chinese New Year called the "Hidden Garden

If you like this content hit the like button below! :img13:

1 minute ago, Darkstarr said:

The only thing I foresee coming in this update is the Chinese New Year event honestly what else could be coming along I’m hoping maybe the electronics lab and I am still struggling to get a set of handle bars anyone with a lead in a set would be awesome trading needs to happen in my opinion

When they drop android version just grab free store and get them from the chest. The fastest way I know of.

• May you like