• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap007

LDOE Update to 1.7.3

35 posts in this topic

Hello guys I keep replying to comments and it’s still saying “your account is activated bleh bleh bleh” so I have no idea what to do

Ok I’m just gonna delete this idiotic account these people keep on telling my account is not activated, I mean come on iosgg it’s just a game do we gotta do all this stupid junk to get one stupid game...?

this 1.7.3 update is pretty great. but i find  it's hard to collect those green thea for the event. it dont drop very often.

anyway enjoy this new update guys. hoping all those account problem may be fixed.

18 hours ago, ItsATrap said:

Ok I’m just gonna delete this idiotic account these people keep on telling my account is not activated, I mean come on iosgg it’s just a game do we gotta do all this stupid junk to get one stupid game...?

hey man are you sure your closing out of the game before trying to relaunch it?

Hi can anyone tell me the name of the app to download that has all the games in it pre hacked. We’ll not go into why I’ve lost it it’s a long story but basically I’m a fool. Was similar to app valley but better.  Thanks In advance. 

7 hours ago, TheLegend272707 said:

When i go in hacked mcoc it Sass you have to post/Commons something o did that how do i do it

You have to wait for mod approval until you reach a certain post threshold. You must restart the app once you have submitted the comment as well.

• May you like