• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lolswag

ios 11.1.2 jb information/exploit

9 posts in this topic

did you watch the video with brandon butch? he said that its recommended that you upgrade from 10.3.3 to 11.1.2 because most of the exploits for 10.3.x have been patched in 10.3.3, in other words 10.3.3 will not see a jailbreak, until the jailbreak lord and savior "Luca Todesco" decided to comeback into the public jailbreaking scene

Just now, theplugdre said:

did you watch the video with brandon butch? he said that its recommended that you upgrade from 10.3.3 to 11.1.2 because most of the exploits for 10.3.x have been patched in 10.3.3, in other words 10.3.3 will not see a jailbreak, until the jailbreak lord and savior "Luca Todesco" decided to comeback into the public jailbreaking scene

no i didnt but i would not update ever 

Just now, Lolswag said:

no i didnt but i would not update ever 

i already upgraded to it by force, #apple_employees_sold_me_an_ios11_iphone6s #fapple

i already upgraded to it by force, #apple_employees_sold_me_an_ios11_iphone6s #fapple

downgrade to 11.1.1 i suggest 

1 minute ago, Lolswag said:

downgrade to 11.1.1 i suggest 

im on 11.1

"If you're interested in bootstrapping iOS 11 kernel security research keep a research-only device on iOS 11.1.2 or below. Part I (tfp0) release soon." - Ian Beer

im on 11.1

"If you're interested in bootstrapping iOS 11 kernel security research keep a research-only device on iOS 11.1.2 or below. Part I (tfp0) release soon." - Ian Beer

nice because it better to stay lower so when they do revoke signature for that version 11.1.2 will be still there getting signed

2 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

nice because it better to stay lower so when they do revoke signature for that version 11.1.2 will be still there getting signed

yea you are right

• May you like