• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Lolswag

Last Day On Earth UNRELEASED ITEMS LIST

5,601 posts in this topic

When I began this game just before Christmas 2017, I didn’t know about the crafting thing and tried to craft the dragunov rifle and then my game went funny and wouldn’t load any more.

I’m quite wary about crafting things like the AK-47, MK16 rifle & Glock and Shotgun even though these are already in the game, has any one else tried this and has the game save been fine?

I risked crafting C4 but it didn’t materialise, nothing was found in my back pack and the crafting bar didn’t scroll across like it does when I craft other items

Any information on the above would be great :)

1 hour ago, cvxcvx123 said:

I learned the crafting lesson the hard way so It's fine now. Thanks for keep doing ur hard work

thanks for the info

1 hour ago, cvxcvx123 said:

I learned the crafting lesson the hard way so It's fine now. Thanks for keep doing ur hard work

2 hours ago, Maximusmorpheus said:

When I began this game just before Christmas 2017, I didn’t know about the crafting thing and tried to craft the dragunov rifle and then my game went funny and wouldn’t load any more.

I’m quite wary about crafting things like the AK-47, MK16 rifle & Glock and Shotgun even though these are already in the game, has any one else tried this and has the game save been fine?

I risked crafting C4 but it didn’t materialise, nothing was found in my back pack and the crafting bar didn’t scroll across like it does when I craft other items

Any information on the above would be great :)

ak shotgun rifle glock are fine