• Advertisement

Lolswag

Last Day On Earth UNRELEASED ITEMS LIST

3,849 posts in this topic

Okay so i crafted unrealeased items and ruined my game save, had to create a new apple id , and go thru the while install process again but honestly i got ahead of myself by not looking at the list so i screen shot yhe whole list so now im ready to game on...!lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Viecraft said:

Okay so i crafted unrealeased items and ruined my game save, had to create a new apple id , and go thru the while install process again but honestly i got ahead of myself by not looking at the list so i screen shot yhe whole list so now im ready to game on...!lol

yer lucky for me i've been playing from start of release and already knew from common sense what wasnt craftable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 11:15 PM, Lolswag said:

yer lucky for me i've been playing from start of release and already knew from common sense what wasnt craftable 

Yes but i have only been playin two weeks so i dont know anything about whats craftable or not but i have learned a great deal now plus i screen shot the list, so im good for now, how ever i have found a few things in the game and im wondering if you find a item can u begin crafting it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Viecraft said:

Yes but i have only been playin two weeks so i dont know anything about whats craftable or not but i have learned a great deal now plus i screen shot the list, so im good for now, how ever i have found a few things in the game and im wondering if you find a item can u begin crafting it

what do you mean in the last sentence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Viecraft said:

Ooohaa @all Ok so i found a couple items in the game that are on the unreleased list and I was wondering can you begin crafting that item if you find it, anyone know...??

yer ill do testing when the hack is updated and see if anyitems are now usable or still unreleased 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • May you like

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.