• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Golfgolf2121 said:

Hopefully the new update tomorrow we can get good news from CZ as well.

The anti cheat won’t be activated immediately it takes 3 days after the update to let Tencent enable the anti cheat system so it might not be a good idea for CZ to release the hack tomorrow because it will be detected once Tencent launch the anti cheat ? .... 

Let’s just pray that this update won’t be the story end of hackers era ?

1 hour ago, Abdlrhman said:

The anti cheat won’t be activated immediately it takes 3 days after the update to let Tencent enable the anti cheat system so it might not be a good idea for CZ to release the hack tomorrow because it will be detected once Tencent launch the anti cheat ? .... 

Let’s just pray that this update won’t be the story end of hackers era ?

This hack is not safe,!! All game logins 10 min Ban please update #Cz1993 Antiban doesn’t work!!!

4 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

การป้องกันการโกงจะไม่เปิดใช้งานทันทีใช้เวลา 3 วันหลังจากการอัปเดตเพื่อให้ Tencent เปิดใช้งานระบบป้องกันการโกงดังนั้นจึงไม่ควรให้ CZ ปล่อยการแฮ็กในวันพรุ่งนี้เนื่องจากจะตรวจพบเมื่อ Tencent เปิดตัวการต่อต้านการโกง ? .... 

ขอเพียงภาวนาว่าการอัปเดตนี้จะไม่เป็นการสิ้นสุดของยุคแฮกเกอร์?

Right now I have only found a local hack for android, it works fine.  But I'm still impressed with iosgg.  I will wait for the update here until it expires, if there is still no activity, I will have to try a new site.

• May you like