• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

The system was improved so that signatures are valid from 30 to 59 minutes, signatures are turned off from 0 minutes, downloads are accelerated, and it seems that it will finish by 30 minutes.  The download will be completed in up to 1 hour. The signature will start soon!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We had make some changes on the super install for not overload the system so everyone can install in 1 hours.

the signing process will be activated only from xx:30 to xx:59 of every hours .

so from the xx:00 to xx:29 everyone who has already started the download can install the game fast.

2 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We had make some changes on the super install for not overload the system so everyone can install in 1 hours.

so from the xx:00 to xx:29 everyone who has already started the download can install the game fast.

Now is xx:43 but sever is still over !!!!

3 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I tried to sign from 30 minutes, but I couldn't sign because the signature was cut off.  Is the time display reversed?  I will sign it from 15:00.