• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

I buy super installer, after installing and launch the game I insert the activation key, the game give me the error: wrong activation key. How I can resolve? @Cz1993

Edited by Cosimao

Just now, Cosimao said:

I buy super installer, after installing and launch the game I insert the activation key, the game give me the error: wrong activation key. How I can resolve?

First Code Is iOsGG.com After enter your activación code

Hey bro I have finally downloaded the hack now it is asking for the activation code. When I try to buy code via the coupon it says I already have the max number of codes or something like that but I have bought the code only yesterday and before that on Friday but I haven’t used the code as at that time there was that code activation issue in the hack 

So what should I do now? Now that I have downloaded the hack, then this issue has a raised ??‍♂️ Seriously I am getting exhausted now

8 minutes ago, KAN0 said:

Hey bro I have finally downloaded the hack now it is asking for the activation code. When I try to buy code via the coupon it says I already have the max number of codes or something like that but I have bought the code only yesterday and before that on Friday, but I haven’t used the code as at that time there was that code activation issue in the hack 

So what should I do now? Now that I have downloaded the hack, then this issue has a raised ??‍♂️ Seriously I am getting exhausted now

Can anybody give me activation code please?

Edited by KAN0

Goopd

On ٢٠‏/٢‏/٢٠٢٠ at 2:27 AM, Jhni990 said:

Thanks

Goopd

On ٢٠‏/٢‏/٢٠٢٠ at 2:27 AM, Jhni990 said:

Thanks