• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Just wondering who get banned 1 days before, do u guys come back to check your account after 1 day banned? At least with me, after 1 day i come back with clear version, my account extended to 10 years banned.

Hmmmm soon in new season ,,say like that ,

now is A days in last season  12

7days i think news update,,,

soon is so long ? Soon 3 days or 1month 

hmmm here so much outing money for buys

first ; link cannot download (vip) revoke

all must use super keys , when buys super keys cannot playing , what thats , vip member for what 

hope u can anwer all member vip here , dont says soon for so long , u just says certainly when release 

thanks,

12 minutes ago, Jaygt said:

Just wondering who get banned 1 days before, do u guys come back to check your account after 1 day banned? At least with me, after 1 day i come back with clear version, my account extended to 10 years banned.

I have been banned 1day on multiple accounts. After 10min-30min-2hours. They are all fine. And i only use “no recoil” nothing else. I stopped playing on them waiting for a new hack update. 10years ban are from Reports and risky DLG codes like magic bullet, aim assist, aimbot, speed hack, high jumping, flying cars.

Edited by Pogos

1 hour ago, KAN0 said:

Bro how much later? At least specify a time. We r waiting & waiting and you are extending the time as much as you like. At least tell us how much we have to wait.

so many members are waiting for your VERY SPECIFIC & CLEAR reply, not something AMBIGUOUS ??‍♂️

You guys are tiny and pathetic ... @Cz1993 and his team working for hours and weeks and testing the new hack before it can be released. They have to modify and make a lot of testing and this process is not easy at all it takes a lot of time to be done. Be patient and Wait for the clean work to be released.