• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Wolf166 said:

اركب عليه بس ، انت وحمايتك يالحرامي

هههههههههههههههه مغبون 

34 minutes ago, Tungpubg9 said:

Which website bro?

Website doesnt matter, our CZ doesnt answer any question is he working or not we dont know anything i think he waiting china market. İf he repplies us it would be good. Everybody waiting now but nobody say nothing how long it will take ? Come on CZ you can say some thing about that what are you doing and when you can release ? İt is not difficult only one reppllies

9 hours ago, AmmarAlMahmoud10 said:

Bull sh!t 4 Accounts banned

2 for 3days 2 for 1week

3 methods i try it

8 hours ago, Talal0707 said:

I found a new way to not get a ban. Play with the new method in a squad or whatever you like. Don’t use the magic bullet and don’t turn the mic on because when it’s on you will hear yourself from the clean one in the other device and I think that make the anti-ban detected. I played around 10  matches. It’s safe so far the only think that you have to know after those steps you should restart the game and do the steps again. Good luck ??

Bro same work on method but don’t open magic turn off aim assist

relax guys. 
v3 will come within a week, then everybody download and server will crash again and you will have to wait another week to fix server
after server fixed, tencent already detected new v3 and everything starts from the beginning.

you better buy lifetime VIP to enjoy this wave