• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, jeckie87 said:

Hopefully v3 will be ready ASAP. @Cz1993

I wish too bro

i’m still waiting 

I just wanna know like our week we wasted he gonna take it from our vip 

cause we didn’t play even

Hey ?? Tencent picked iosgg and they follow this page like season 4-5-6 when iosgg released they will detect because they are here on of us they buy ipa and they detect they are f*** (inappropriate word)ing rate. Becareful guys because too much users using iosgg and a lot of user= detecting be safe have a good day

5 hours ago, Haider123456789 said:

I get one of my best account  band for 10 years. And the other one for 1 week WTF.   ( there are so many hackers in the game and it seems non of them get band. ( were the only site that gets band and we pay good money. It’s not like it’s for free.) 

I will be very honest with everyone. If I know a different hack website I will take my money and go there. Because I’m sick and tired of this BullS***t website.  ( the Admin doesn’t even come out and say sorry guys were work to fix it and we will take few days to fix or something. 
he never says anything and doesn’t even reply to his Email. Because he doesn’t give a F about us.  

Which website bro?