• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

I noticed that when the BAN is detected, it's not just squads, is it?  Or I think it's more likely to happen when you do a slaughtered killing with magic.  The report and BAN may be linked quickly.

9 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

KRJP Solo ACE Sanok 14 kill magic and antenna without BAN No problem 2device method 1

When we use magic we got banned why

2 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

I tried 10 solos, but I haven't banned yet.

Really and which method u were using magic or not 

Edited by KingBeast333

4 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

When we use magic we got banned why

You still need to try and find out.  A friend who was playing the regular version was banned for 10 minutes.  There was a report on Twitter.  Even the official version may be a BAN, so it may be difficult to avoid it completely.

I do not advise all those who see the subscription to the site, it is weak and your money will go and no single values will be played. All copies are unsuccessful and there is a ban on them and the download can only be done after a long effort that goes into the subscription time without interest. 
@Cz1993

Just now, Bdoony said:

I do not advise all those who see the subscription to the site, it is weak and your money will go and no single values will be played. All copies are unsuccessful and there is a ban on them and the download can only be done after a long effort that goes into the subscription time without interest. 
@Cz1993

Just now, Bdoony said:

@Cz1993