• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, TamemAl18 said:

Its not only that, this is pure trash and there are millions of problems with this hack , first of all it doesnt download and it keeps crashing after five hours of downloading and the hack gives ban every match. My question is why is this content paid u can get the same hack for free with the same sh!t and gives ban. It completely waste of money im not buying sh!t anymore from this guy i have bought two vip sub and the super instal sh!t for nothing and im done. 

Please be quiet as it is uncomfortable.  Shall we introduce another hack site?

48 minutes ago, Mjn0n said:

Guys be carful there is 10min ban please log out from your account until further update from @Cz1993

thank you

You lucky getting 10min banned. Most of us can’t even install the game. The super install need improve! 

Just now, Haru3475 said:

Please be quiet as it is uncomfortable.  Shall we introduce another hack site?

Yeah First Matches ok but since then ipa is gettin Ban - every Match or every Tier . Yesterday Plaids brutal no issue but today its Not possible to Play with out ban 

6 minutes ago, Aka69 said:

Yeah First Matches ok but since then ipa is gettin Ban - every Match or every Tier . Yesterday Plaids brutal no issue but today its Not possible to Play with out ban 

Is it all?  If so, the number of BAN writers should increase, but this is not the case.  In the news, I also implemented a BAN that is detected that cannot be completely prevented.  There will also be reports.  There were many people who were playing with the official version of PUBG and were having trouble with the wrong BAN.  Please do not continue playing immediately after becoming a BAN.