• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, abdullah2000 said:

can u plzz tell me how to follow it i dont know and when i download through direct download it getting unable to download im jailbroken can u plzz help me 

Use PC not your phone then use sing tool like cydia impactor.

Just now, Mesh3lxGh said:

Use PC not your phone then use sing tool like cydia impactor.

for real im dumb i not even know how to do everything i need ur help personallay i will be thanksful an u help me through team viewvwe or anything else?

9 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

I removed IOSGG certificate due to Hundreds of requests through private messages.

You can know install it directly from  your PC (use cydia impactor only)

meshal.store/Global0.18.0_Menu_v2_No_Cert.ipa

Thanks bro for your sharing with us!

Bye, that new version is safe and how many war did u test that version and how about results? Thanks

Just now, Mesh3lxGh said:

try with Youtube first. if not i try to make a video.

brother u wonr believe i need a spoon feeding if i am that great or good enough to do this things i would never msg you plzz i will be thanksful just need ur help but i have jailbroken device too i just need ipa link to download and tell me next step then 

Just now, JohnGyi said:

Thanks bro for your sharing with us!

Bye, that new version is safe and how many war did u test that version and how about results? Thanks

it's same as CZ hack, i just remove the certificate and uploaded into my server to be able to install it easier by cydia impactor. This is IPA file.