• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

Now i will enable the super install signing and downloading timer.

so from xx:00 to xx:29 of every hours can signing the app and after from xx:30 to xx:59 the signing process will be stopped for letting people downlod and install with full speed.

I’m downloading now just don’t crash my plzzz hahaha 

Many people are getting the error when trying to download.  The competition is always fierce for up to two days of version upgrades.  From the 3rd day, it's generally calm.  If direct installation also works, the downloaders will be distributed and the server will be a little lighter.  When the new hack was released last time, I was able to wait for about an hour and a half to install by direct installation.  Even if the certificate expired, I kept it waiting in the lobby until the super installation settled down, and even if the certificate expired, it worked if I kept logged in.  However, when I was sleeping on the 3rd day of waiting in the lobby, I could not log in because the charger came off and the power turned off and the certificate had expired. LOL www I was able to smoothly install without any problems.

Superinstallation ppl just stop now ur time is over now wait for next hour and let us our dawnload complete haha thank and be patient like I’m waiting for last 4. Days 

6 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

I’m downloading now just don’t crash my plzzz hahaha 

Hopefully you can download bro!i still get error all the time