• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Added second link for direct install

after will fix super install.

because someone is attacking our servers.

Bro bro he’s a  f*** (inappropriate word)ing i**** (inappropriate word) who ever is attacking to your server we are will you bro attacker neeed a life fking stupid attckers

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

Direct install link updated,

after will also add alternative install link.

Boss , need new activation code for V2 global . Can u please renew it ?

@Cz1993Don't west your time guys there is band 10min after that 1h then 1 day please update this version i am using 2 device method 

14 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Added second link for direct install

after will fix super install.

because someone is attacking our servers.

Nooo problem bro it’s okay he’s a loser that’s why he attacking to your servers jealous bcuz u fix the problem he’s making your subscriber to run away from this website. But we will not  he need to keep that in his mind the attacker we will not leave @Cz1993 alone we are with u bro we can understand guys plz don’t pressure him he’s doing  for us he’s fixing all the thing to provide u every thing plz guys just wait he have so much burden on him that’s why and this is not easy Chill and support him Thank you all 

I wanted to do a super install, but I was unable to log in to the site due to the frequent 502 and 1020 errors.  ..  Are you under attack?