• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Jasp3r said:

I feel pity for you guys... But hear me out once!! 

We are trying to manipulate a Multi Billionaire company... They have invested heck lot of money to built super strong anti cheats... Here’s a suggestion! Stop looking for hacked versions and start playing on original. With that you won’t be scared of losing your main account where you have invested so much money so that Pubg can built anti cheat for us... Meh!! Just go away!!! 

no need for your suggestion or pity, I have as much right as anyone else with a vip pass to write a comment here to express my opinion, so no need to be aggressive because I haven't been to anyone here, and besides everything has an end, i just wondered if it would work again for a while or not, so your « just go away » you can keep it for no brain people

5 minutes ago, AxelIto777m said:

no need for your suggestion or pity, I have as much right as anyone else with a vip pass to write a comment here to express my opinion, so no need to be aggressive because I haven't been to anyone here, and besides everything has an end, i just wondered if it would work again for a while or not, so your « just go away » you can keep it for no brain people

*2 iDEVICE is required for this hack

We are not responsible for any bans, please consider before buying vip.

IF YOU DONT WANT BANNED JUST DONT USE THE HACKS!

(Do not buy VIPs for only one game)

Edited by dcytnet

51 minutes ago, R2kan said:
  Hide contents

اذاحاجتك عند الكلب قله ياسيدي :grin:

لا والله ي بابا حاجتنا بيد رب العالمين بس اكرهه الناس الي بجحه بشكل مو طبيعي يعني بالاول والاخير هو بشر وفيه شروط كثيره للاشتراك عنده منها ان العضويه مو فقط لببحي والكومنت كله كانه خادم ? يحمدو ربهم انه احسن من بعض المتاجر  العربيه الي يطنشو ولا يعطو اي اهتمام

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

F7gXgR6.png

Almost done.

I can’t download with direct install.. I need my money back for vip subscription..