• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Please @Cz1993 measure that tencent dont see the hack version because i get ban and tencent put down my account and i was conquer yet thats so sad ?

31 minutes ago, AxelIto777m said:

Agree with that, since the beginning of 0.18 version i think i played only for 4 or 5 days because of server problem, super install problem, revoke problem, activation problem, crash problem now ban problem, even if i can’t play on kr version with my main account cause it’s not safe i decided to download the global one but even here there still problem, i understand that sometimes we have to be patient but it’s like the thing is not working at all

I feel pity for you guys... But hear me out once!! 

We are trying to manipulate a Multi Billionaire company... They have invested heck lot of money to built super strong anti cheats... Here’s a suggestion! Stop looking for hacked versions and start playing on original. With that you won’t be scared of losing your main account where you have invested so much money so that Pubg can built anti cheat for us... Meh!! Just go away!!!