• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, KAN0 said:

Yeah it usually takes me around 3 to 4 days to download the hack 

iOS gods people are playing fast without any trouble.  It's been more than a year since I chose iOSGG, but it became inconvenient with this installation system due to too many people.  Every time there is an update, this problem will come up.

51 minutes ago, DonCorleoney said:

ومتى الابديت تعتقدي انا اليوم اشتركت ولسا ماخدت مره ع موقعه

لسه كنت متوقعه اليوم او بكرا بس كل يوم اقول بكرا.. جالسين ننتظر

10 minutes ago, KAN0 said:

That’s what everyone is telling him to upgrade the server download limit because whenever he releases a new hack we have to go through this pandemic but he ignores all these messages like nothing ever happened,  even I am sure he doent even read half of the comments 

Agreed.....accepting more vip users means more income so he must upgrade his server 

Oh I don’t know cause I download first day release yes that’s true many people doing it same time that’s no good 

19 minutes ago, wirocr8484 said:

Guys is working perfect for me not problem no 10 no 10 years perfect

They are not talking about the ban statues they couldn’t install the game because many users trying and there was no upgrade for the server....you managed to install because of the pre-release. 

I personally use korean version only and there was no pre release for other version so Im stuck installing it without any result 

this is not tolerated and pisses me off