• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Testing the new version

5yRueQl.jpg

Bro. Please move slider to bottom left corner and make it small and less visible.  Remove on off button for slider. Add grass no grass in mod menu. Make sure perfect antenna shows everybody. 

Please either keep slider or on off button but not both off them. Remove the green bar showing date time and fps. Make that iosgg button visibility 10-20% and small. 

Thanks a lot. 

Edited by Fuadikooo

26 minutes ago, Fuadikooo said:

Bro. Please move slider to bottom left corner and make it small and less visible.  Remove on off button for slider. Add grass no grass in mod menu. Make sure perfect antenna shows everybody. 

Please either keep slider or on off button but not both off them. Remove the green bar showing date time and fps. Make that iosgg button visibility 10-20% and small. 

Thanks a lot. 

The perfect antenna was working well but you should activate it twice. The previous version was totally perfect except the slider was in a wrong spot, when you want to press X for the small windows you stuck and you should restart the game. I hope we get the same features that we had in this coming version. ?

47 minutes ago, Sarab240986 said:

متى بينزل الاصدار الجديد؟؟؟ 

إلى الآن ما فيه جديد ولكن راقب حساب المطور يمكن في أي لحظه تنزل النسخة الجديدة

2 hours ago, Lx1988 said:

I People ask me all the time how i see Enemies through the grass. This is how we get reportered easily. Please add the grass back in all versions. We can choose how much grass we want please 

We all got too many reports but it didn’t make anything. My account still running:)

يوم ٧/٥/٢٠٢٠ الساعة 2:46 مساءً ، قال Cz1993:

تحديث:

استمر في استخدام 0.17.0 حتى يتم إصدار تحديث جديد.

وهذا في 0.18.0 لم يتم تمكين نظام مكافحة الغش ، لا نريد إصدار الإصدار الذي تم اكتشافه بعد يوم واحد.

لذلك علينا أن ننتظر حتى يتم تمكين مكافحة الغش وذلك نسخة جديدة.

ملاحظة: لا مساء لي أن أسأل متى سنفرج ، فقط انتظر.