• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

I often see it on Twitter.  It's also a system where friends of the same party become bans when friends use hack, but it is not 100% detected.  I use hack only in squad, but other members have never been BAN.  Did you use it and other members became BAN?

Some Friends got ban - some not . We playing on high Tier . I use Two ios devices Iphon 8 . Use Training Mode . I Never conplain Even in the worst Moments of this Community but i Must say that ipa is Not Safe at all . 

6 minutes ago, Aka69 said:

Some Friends got ban - some not . We playing on high Tier . I use Two ios devices Iphon 8 . Use Training Mode . I Never conplain Even in the worst Moments of this Community but i Must say that ipa is Not Safe at all . 

It's scary to play unless you have complete control over your BAN.  Playing with your friends using hack is even more risky.  The same global version is even more dangerous.  Party members may be banned.  I use a global hack, but my friends are the official version of KRJP.  I've never bothered other friends.  I've always been a conqueror of the KRJP squad.

Ok ขอบคุณครับขอให้โหลดได้นะ

12 minutes ago, Aka69 said:

We have a feuter for use ... Hack only for Antenna ? Lol - i belive in CZ but he Must do a good work / and also no Customer Support / People get angry 

So u want to use magic bullet ? 

4 minutes ago, Blurbluryan said:

@Cz1993, please help I tried so many time it always goes off when I half way thru when downloading. 

Don't try to download it. The game is not safe

4 hours ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

If the issue still with you, i can help you to install it via teamviewer :)

I’m good already bro, installed via “super” Install.... killed me man.

Then I stepped in match with my friend and then I heard one guy said he has pop up said “matching with hack...” then they just kicked me out and then I understood what’s happened :)) but im good not get any banned 

16 hours ago, Krueger said:

for all member,dont download right now hack not safe, you should be waiting cz fixed hack

I told you that?