• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unk0wnM4n

Last Day On Earth

12 posts in this topic

This game is addicting and fun. my questions on the hacks is how to properly use all of the features and be able to sync the progress done on them to my other devices. I was never able to make progress on one and switch to my other iPhone and have the same progress there. It would always send me back to a older save even if i delete and download the game again..:(

Just now, cz1993 said:

juist connect to the gamecenter

I do but then when I connect on to the other phone it didn't sync the progress done. I have lots of crates opened and bought but when I open it on the other phone it doesn't have it all there... I do use the hacks 

2 minutes ago, Unk0wnM4n said:

I do but then when I connect on to the other phone it didn't sync the progress done. I have lots of crates opened and bought but when I open it on the other phone it doesn't have it all there... I do use the hacks 

unistall the game in the other device.   then reinstall   and tap on restore progress

Just now, cz1993 said:

unistall the game in the other device.   then reinstall   and tap on restore progress

I may sound frustrating but I've done that and for some reason it still didn't sync.

On 24.10.2017 at 2:09 AM, cz1993 said:

did you have see in the game the diconnect game center button in the setting?

How I can act. Game last day on earth? 

• May you like