• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Taiwan] PUBG MOBILE:絕地求生M v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

5,548 posts in this topic

Have we waited for this failed version all this time, the codes do not work, and from Arl's shot, the account is blocked

Have we waited for this failed version all this time, the codes do not work, and from Arl's shot, the account is blocked

CZ1993@

CZ1993@

نسخه فاشله اكواد ماتشتغل مكان السلايدر غبي واول طلقه باند وحظر الحساب 

We waited a long time, but there was no benefit, a weak copy of the codes did not work and from the first shot my account was blocked. 

CZ1991@

We waited a long time, but there was no benefit, a weak copy of the codes did not work and from the first shot my account was blocked

We waited a long time, but there was no benefit, a weak copy of the codes did not work and from the first shot my account was blocked

:snooty:

• May you like