• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
A007

Solve 10 min Ban for Pubg

1,906 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, abdulaziz92 said:

@Primohow long it will take 

days ours or more ??? cause our memberships ends and we renewed it for no use 

If there were a date it would have been said already. 

15 minutes ago, Primo said:

I just said that the links are different because the hacks aren’t the same...

So be honest and tell me like do u prefer me to buy svip

or cz will never hack the game again if it been detected

Just now, abdulaziz92 said:

@Primoyeah but yesterday Cz mention that it’s will be ready in 1-2 days so is it possible today??????

Yes it’s possible if he said it. ?? But even if it’s ready doesn’t mean it will release right away sometimes we need to test out, but if he said that then it’s really soon. ??

4 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

So be honest and tell me like do u prefer me to buy svip

or cz will never hack the game again if it been detected

It’ Not the first time it gets detected. Cz always hacked it to this day, I don’t think it will stop now. ??‍♂️??

1 minute ago, Primo said:

Yes it’s possible if he said it. ?? But even if it’s ready doesn’t mean it will release right away sometimes we need to test out, but if he said that then it’s really soon. ??

so if u work with him why don’t u ask him cause he’s ignoring our pm at least do a favor and ask him cause if it’s not today better for us to sleep than waiting for no use 

2 minutes ago, abdulaziz92 said:

so if u work with him why don’t u ask him cause he’s ignoring our pm at least do a favor and ask him cause if it’s not today better for us to sleep than waiting for no use 

I asked by pm as everyone does. ??‍♂️ He doesn’t ignore, the game is hard to hack, if he has to answer to all of you it will take more time. 

we know that but it’s will be better if he writes what the exact time will be ready cause all of us have work to do cause all our time we spend it here to see if it’s ready or not and still it’s not available 

we need exact time!!!! is it hard ?

@Primo☝️☝️☝️☝️

@Primo?????

13 minutes ago, Primo said:

I asked by pm as everyone does. ??‍♂️ He doesn’t ignore, the game is hard to hack, if he has to answer to all of you it will take more time. 

we know that but it’s will be better if he writes what the exact time will be ready cause all of us have work to do cause all our time we spend it here to see if it’s ready or not and still it’s not available 

we need exact time!!!! is it hard ?

• May you like