• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Primo said:

No... ?

Btw if u guys (site staff) wanna add a section for cracked accounts I can help with that, I have a very good experience in cracking accounts like (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, steam accounts that have games purchased in’em, pretty much any streaming or gaming platform u can think of, I will absolutely do that for free as I like this site and want the best for it, I can also provide tutorials and tools for cracking those accounts. :)

I probably should’ pm’ed u abt this lol

Edited by ezzuldin

1 minute ago, ezzuldin said:

Btw if u guys (site staff) wanna add a section for cracked accounts I can help with that, I have a very good experience in cracking accounts like (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, steam accounts that have games purchased in’em, pretty much any streaming or gaming platform u can think of, I will absolutely for free as I like this site and want the best for it, I can also provide tutorials and tools for cracking those accounts. :)

You can post these in DIY Hacks section, there’s also a tutorial section so feel free to add whatever you think could be useful for the community! ✌?

3 minutes ago, Mohammeddays said:

Guys just chill, dont use all codes and kill 2302727 enemies,, play and relax don’t show everyone that you’re f*** (inappropriate word)ing hack. 

ياعيال امنعونا من الردى وخفو على الكودات مب شرط كل الكودات تستخدمها خلونا نستمتع ف الهاك ذا    

Facts. ??

3 minutes ago, Primo said:

You can post these in DIY Hacks section, there’s also a tutorial section so feel free to add whatever you think could be useful for the community! ✌?

Facts. ??

Alright then, imma start posting right now :D