• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

i really don't understand why some people use magic bullet antenna and other codes then kill enemy team and get reported or banned after come here say the hack its not safe? Have you tested without codes?

Read the first page! stop using codes or abusing the hack!

نظام ببجي السابق ما كان يقدر يتوصل لآيبي اتصال المستخدمين لكي يحظرهم النظام عشان الفي بي ان المدمج بنسخة الهاك

في موسم 7 بالتحديد في ببجي وضعوا اضافة بالنظام بحيث لو ما قدر يوصلك نظام ببجي لكي يحظر حهازك هنا النظام يسجل خروج لانه صار يعرف ان بيانات الاتصال متغيره غير ثابته مبرمج الهاك منزل 5 نسخ ولا قدر يسوي شي يعني ببجي قفلت على الجميع ولافي طريقه انك تتجاوزها اذا غيرت الفي بي ان حظر دقايق وربما تزيد مع التكرار واذا ما استخدمت الفي بي ان حظر 10 سنوات مالك حل عزيزي 

اشوف الناس ميتين على الهاك بشكل مو طبيعي لهالدرجه  هالمنوبه سلامات بالنسبة لي انا مشترك ومحمله بجهازي الثاني في حسابي الثاني عشان اسوي مشاهدة لحسابي الرئيسي عشان المكمبرين اذا صرت العب بس لا ايم ثابت ولا انتينا وهالخرابيط 

21 minutes ago, jiahui said:

i really don't understand why some people use magic bullet antenna and other codes then kill enemy team and get reported or banned after come here say the hack its not safe? Have you tested without codes?

Read the first page! stop using codes or abusing the hack!

You have to be pretty bad to use those codes. All you really need is to hide the grass, everything else is obvious.

I wish CZ just make slider and no recoil and get rid of DLG

Edited by darkmanx

53 minutes ago, Akarafun said:

Do you use .ipa? v.5

Don't trust him, read his comment bellow ' he crying need direct install ' LOL