• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

@Cz1993 

i think if there is a risk of revealing the mechanism which you are using to make the antiban and proxy work together, then we should wait till you get the direct install fixed. I’ve had a lot of headache on another site where they revealed their ipa and then kept complaining that they have a tencent spy on their site which cracks the hack and makes it detectable in a day or so...and now they are at a point where they have stopped trying to hack PUBG all together. 

Sometimes the problem is not that straight forward to solve which is totally understandable. Take your time and fix it when you can. For the folks saying they are done with vip etc...let them find another provider...I am sure there isn’t a stable hack out there for iOS. 

There is no IT problem that can’t be solved by a work around...it might take some time...but there is always a work around. 

Take couple of days off here and think with a fresh approach. Don’t rush into things.

you can simply extend vip membership for a week or two for compensation later...just don’t rush and loose the hack forever. 

Drop ipa version for install via cydia impactor ,,,, best ways superman

use hack 1 days wait 4-5 fix cert 

so bad

FACT is 

1. if you open ipa file for Cydia impactor and if they get banned 

“Cz hack is detected!!!!!! noooooo is Svip still using this hack safe right? Fck!! band band!” 

2,if you dont open ipa file and they will say 

“Cz revoked!!!!!!!!! give us fcking IPA Files for Cydia impactor!!!! Fck! is Svip can use pubg hack right? Fck!!! i bought Vip 1month but i played pubg hack with 3days!!! boooooooo” 

hey vip members you dont know anything about Svip lol! just wait Cz and stop really fcking cry lol! you guys neeeeeeeeever know Cz’s hard work so i calling you guys “chiken heads “ ok? 

chiken always crying “kooookioooooooo” 

you guys always crying”baaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!!!!!Svip!!!!! can use hack!!!!!!”

there is same with chiken lol