• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Whats problem with your hack, you should to check it more than 15 matches, then download it for us and say if its safe or not. I got a band in 7 new account now @Cz1993

Edited by F30003

31 minutes ago, Linhnguyen12 said:

Nếu jb rồi các bạn có thể cài tweak trên cydia chạy ẩn ứng dụng là có thể như bình thường nhé

Tôi nghịch dại up 12.1.4 rồi còn đâu☹️

22 minutes ago, F30003 said:

Whats problem with your hack, you should to check it more than 15 matches, then download it for us and say if its safe or not. I got a band in 7 new account now @Cz1993

Which version you using? Do you use any code? 

2 hours ago, Wiztastic said:

Do NOT use the DLG codes. They dont work it gets you banned, and you are just helping Tencent to patch Cz's cheat earlier. I dont even understand why wont he remove this useless function. X-Ray and/or No Recoil is far far enough. If these 2 dont give you enough advantage against other players you should just delete the game as it is.

I agree with you

Many people complaining about getting banned....CZ can make the hack.....but he can’t fix stupidity...stop using the codes and just play...don’t even need X-ray....no recoil provided you continuos shooting...just stick with that for now