• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, HarleyKC said:

@Cz1993

Whats the use of wasting that much money for vip if we get banned every second day. I believe its a big waste of money. I know you have written clearly  you r not responsible if we get banned. But if you have charged us $19.99  for 1 month then atleast make such hack which won’t get detected for atleast 19 days.

Its sh!t that we pay  $19.99 for month and get banned every second day.

How about play the game fairly so you won’t waste that $19.00 . I got all my 7 ace accounts banned and I never complained because it happened. Tencent is a big company and they can hire lots of people to catch cheaters on mobile, pc and console.

Lets see, i hope it's safe, i wouldn't be using ANY DLG, no-recoil is what i need. I wonder if first ban is 10 minutes or 10 years? :P fresh acc

34 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

U guys complaining about 19$ the guy can get cought and go for jail becuse of this

Its not just $19. Just think, thousands of people buy this and everyone gets charged $19. Now just imagine how much would he make of it?? But we dun care whatever he makes but its just waste if it gets banned every two days.

26 minutes ago, Toyomansiii said:

How about play the game fairly so you won’t waste that $19.00 . I got all my 7 ace accounts banned and I never complained because it happened. Tencent is a big company and they can hire lots of people to catch cheaters on mobile, pc and console.

You are absolutely right, but if someone is selling the product and you are a customer that buys then what do you expect on the product. 

In this case we have paid money so we expect atleast we could play for few weeks with the same account. Its not that we paying to get banned every second day.