• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sohai2002 said:

Si su cuenta no se vinculó a ninguna cuenta social, después de eliminar el juego y reinstalarlo, la cuenta de invitado se volverá nueva. Excepto que solo actualizas el juego, no lo borras y lo reinstalas. 

but if cz fixes it, we're going to have to erase it?

5 minutes ago, Marlink360 said:

is that the account I have is as a guest I imagine that if I delete and install it again I will continue my account because it is the same application I suppose

You lose your guest acc bro. Why dont you connect with your twitter or fb?

Hace 2 minutos, Georocks dijo:

Pierdes a tu invitado. ¿Por qué no te conectas con tu twitter o fb?

but I'm waiting for cz to activate the code to link the account to twitter

Edited by Marlink360

2 minutes ago, Marlink360 said:

but if cz fixes it, we're going to have to erase it?

Some of the user having lobby ban issue, that’s why @Cz1993deactivated all code to stop login. If find out the hack is still safe it may just maintain the old version. If find out have to update some anti ban , then have to reinstall it

Just now, Marlink360 said:

but I'm waiting for cz to activate the code to link it

I hope you don’t get auto banned when you open the old hack.

2 minutes ago, Marlink360 said:

but I'm waiting for cz to activate the code to link the account to twitter

Good luck to you bro, if @Cz1993reopen the activation code, don’t care it have new update or not, you just login the game using your current version. Try luck, after linked quickly turn off the game and delete, hope won’t get ban

On 2019/3/27 at 4:22 PM, Sohai2002 said:

Algunos de los usuarios que tienen problemas para prohibir el lobby, es por eso que @ Cz1993 desactivó todos los códigos para detener el inicio de sesión. Si descubrir que el hackeo es seguro, puede mantener la versión anterior. Si encuentra que tiene que actualizar alguna prohibición, debe reinstalarlo.

f***  brother that account I do not want to lose but anyway when cz activate the code I will try to link it aver if I'm lucky

On 2019/3/27 at 4:25 PM, Sohai2002 said:

Buena suerte, hermano, si @ Cz1993 vuelve a abrir el código de activación, no importa si tiene una nueva actualización o no, simplemente inicie sesión en el juego con su versión actual. Prueba suerte, después de vincularte rápidamente, apaga el juego y borra, espero que no se elimine

when this kind of problem happens we do not have to re-instate it, I do not think so

• May you like