• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Kkjjakk said:

Yes please @Cz1993

@Cz1993  activation codes needs to be updated, the current codes for the members are not working after the certificates update

18 minutes ago, Prashant1984 said:

Please update the codes pleaseeee! @Cz1993

2 hours ago, Prashant1984 said:

Update the code please after revoking its not working ! @Cz1993

1 hour ago, Interjz4 said:

@Cz1993  activation codes needs to be updated, the current codes for the members are not working after the certificates update

why is working for me ? 

guys ... i just delete and re install the game , i just need to enter the device code , for game code its automaticaly using the old one !! SO guys why is working for me ? or you guys just want another code for second devide or didnt READ the tuto correctly ? 

8 minutes ago, Juside said:

why is working for me ? 

guys ... i just delete and re install the game , i just need to enter the device code , for game code its automaticaly using the old one !! SO guys why is working for me ? or you guys just want another code for second devide or didnt READ the tuto correctly ? 

No the yellow code is the same but the global version code (black box code) is not working. We wanted cz to update it! 

24 minutes ago, Prashant1984 said:

No the yellow code is the same but the global version code (black box code) is not working. We wanted cz to update it! 

your dream come true

• May you like