• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[KR/JP] PUBG MOBILE 배틀그라운드 By PUBG Corporation v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

7,632 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MTRGAMING said:

To who complain about (IPA V) installation is going fine the issue is from you just try to google it .. try to wright haw do i install ipa file using CYDIA

Am sure that you didn't login to https://appleid.apple.com and ask for password to ENABLE installation thro CydiaImpactor :grin:

otherwise  the devoloper @Cz1993 upload the file only thats it FULL-STOP .

so installation is from your side only  ( dont forget to google it ) make it new thing to learn its amazing  new info to add 

the only issue most of us face that we get band , so CZ1993 please update as soonest when its safe 

if you have soultion share it here or email @cz1993 so we get the best form the Developer 

NO USE OF WHAT I READ FROM SAME USER 

AM not saying don't complain NOOO its only complain about same thing ammm haw to say it ( REAL):yuush:

Regard ,

MTR

I’ve installed tons of IPA files before and I can assure you this one is a problem, not just for me but for others.  I have a dev account and can not install on that one either. Please don’t speak on situations you don’t understand. It worked for you but not for a bunch of other people.

• May you like