• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.9.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [Direct Install!]

2,802 posts in this topic

Just now, Pogos said:

Did you follow all steps and use proxy/vpn?

Getting ban left n right of vpn non slider(follow step carefully) slider version and no recoil version. The past 2 days , I was playing slider version. Didn’t play all day today and log in 2 hours ago and I got hammer with “system data changes”

Just now, iPhanTastic said:

Getting ban left n right of vpn non slider(follow step carefully) slider version and no recoil version. The past 2 days , I was playing slider version. Didn’t play all day today and log in 2 hours ago and I got hammer with “system data changes”

Re-install and don’t forget to turn on VPN before you start the game. Without VPN or proxy you’ll get “data has changed” message again.

I think @Cz1993 is working on another anti-ban for PUBG but until he releases that just play safe WITHOUT x-ray or DLG codes. 

Just now, Pogos said:

Re-install and don’t forget to turn on VPN before you start the game. Without VPN or proxy you’ll get “data has changed” message again.

I think @Cz1993 is working on another anti-ban for PUBG but until he releases that just play safe WITHOUT x-ray or DLG codes. 

I don’t use dlg codes. Which vpn app you use?

Just now, iPhanTastic said:

I don’t use dlg codes. Which vpn app you use?

I use WiFi proxy. I turn it on before I open the game with anti-ban page active in safari.

20 minutes ago, omar38 said:

I’m banned 10 years ?

That’s because you didn’t use vpn/proxy or DLG codes. Blame yourself