• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.9.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [Direct Install!]

2,802 posts in this topic

first of all i would thanx Cz for the great affort and perfect job 

guys u r doing something wrong which i got 3 accounts banned b4 

i figured out how not to get banned i play 300+ games with this hack and im now on 5400 rating with out banned 

1- Dont be super hero killing ppl like crazy make sure to kill ppl that is obvious and smartly 

2- when u play with ppl and they die act like u r stupid till they shout to u to kill

3- u dont neeed to use dgl codes basic hack is more than enough no grass + no recoil 

4- which is most important keep updating b4 u login see the topic what is new what if there is a new license so u may need to update somthing 

5- dont use weapone has high recoil and killing ppl it’s obvious like using akm from long range or using ump9 from long range to kill ppl its obvious u r using something 

if u follow these rules u will reach conqueror with out banned and make sure to act like nomal player becoz worst baaned is with u got reported