• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
SLAYXPARTYGAWDZ

Non-VIP PUBG Disconnection Issue

Question

Hello Everyone,

I was really hoping that this issue would be fixed through an update or something like that but I guess it’s time I ask. When you first download the Non-VIP version of the PUBG, both CE and non-CE it installs the short update than allows you to create your character. You than go to the menu start a game and last for about 15 seconds. After this 15 seconds you are booted to the login screen where it states you must use the App Store version of the game and how it can result in a ban and blah blah blah. After this the only thing you can do is install the App Store variant to play. 

I am just really hoping that someone has the same issue I am currently experiencing and that I can get some information. Is this just something on my end? Is this something with the current patch? Is this something everyone is experiencing? Any answers to these questions would be great and any help in getting some knowledge on the current state of the hack and what’s going on with it. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully respond. It’s always appreciated. :)

12 answers to this question

CZ1993 says I type to long but this has been a long involved issue so here the SKINNY! For on all versions slider no slider I did both oriole vpn and private server can someone remind this PUBG3r the last 3 digits on that ip? DIS NIGGA GOT CRS! Then after both are up and running make sure all other apps are closed clear data and history on safari/google then enable DAT BADASS ANTIBAN and as they say ENJOY! When you finish don’t forget to close the vpn and go back to automatic WiFi tap on your home button twice and swipe away the antiban page , respect these are SuperHackers with skills I could not even fathom! Happy holidays my phone number is 1-916-579-1753 anyone want to play some pub G I’m down to run a mapAnytime

Edited by iDarthBruc3r