• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

[iOSGG Exclusive] [US/EU] Arena of Valor By Tencent Games v1.23.1 [Map Hack] [Direct Install]

85 posts in this topic

On 02/09/2018 at 10:49 PM, Primo said:

To all those who wait for the game, sorry for the wait! We are waiting for news from cz. ??

It been near month or maybe more then months he still no reply any new spends money on vip for nothing at least come out and tell us new not just feaking online and no reply any new I check on he profile always online 1hour last 20min wtf is that mean online but no reply peoples are waiting i am sure 40% of people in here are eait for aov rov but is this how u service customers that been vip for this web ? This is joke as least come out and tell what going on

10 hours ago, Asahdhdjksksj said:

It been near month or maybe more then months he still no reply any new spends money on vip for nothing at least come out and tell us new not just feaking online and no reply any new I check on he profile always online 1hour last 20min wtf is that mean online but no reply peoples are waiting i am sure 40% of people in here are eait for aov rov but is this how u service customers that been vip for this web ? This is joke as least come out and tell what going on

What you want me to say.. ?