• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.8.1 +9 Hacks [X-Ray] [Direct Install!] [V2]

784 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Primo said:

There’s no anti ban feature, so you playing pubg knowing the risks. ??

37 minutes ago, Primo said:

There’s no anti ban feature, so you playing pubg knowing the risks. ??

You did not warn me before the band campaign antel could be careful

15 minutes ago, BuAhmed140 said:

You did not warn me before the band campaign antel could be careful

You are no one to me so why would I warn you specially other than the others? Also there’s no warning needed if you know how to read the features are written on first page and there’s no anti ban feature in the list. It’s also written that it’s not safe to use at the moment so you are the only one to blame.

4 minutes ago, Primo said:

You are no one to me so why would I warn you specially other than the others? Also there’s no warning needed if you know how to read the features are written on first page and there’s no anti ban feature in the list. It’s also written that it’s not safe to use at the moment so you are the only one to blame.

Sorry to interrupt.. just wanna ask.. when will be the less banned updates?? Coz start from today I’m using the original file from app store since i got scared to been banned.. thank you

5 minutes ago, Kebeletberaq said:

Sorry to interrupt.. just wanna ask.. when will be the less banned updates?? Coz start from today I’m using the original file from app store since i got scared to been banned.. thank you

It’s getting updated

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Then you have to warn all the players before you warn me because they have paid money to participate in this and thanks

1 minute ago, BuAhmed140 said:

Then you have to warn all the players before you warn me because they have paid money to participate in this and thanks

Where did you learn to read ? ? look the first page and read it carefully because you clearly annoying right now.

16 minutes ago, BuAhmed140 said:

I know what has been warned and I know what you are talking about and what I mean is that I want you to be careful in providing content to consumers 

And make this hacker undetectable