• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Vote Now!] iOsGG direct install system will be available soon, Free or Paid? Your choice.

Free or Paid? Your choice.  

176 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Due to the high cost of direct installation system, we need everyone's opinions.

• [ VOTE for FREE! ] i Prefer it's Free and i don't care if there's a ads.
    • [ VOTE for VIP! ] i can buy the vip, i don't want any ads in the game.

170 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, cz1993 said:

是的,但我认为大多数人更喜欢它是免费的。

It's human nature, but there's no such thing as a free lunch. I think these two can coexist. one wants to be free, but they have to pay a price that they might find unpleasant in the game, and the other wants to pay for a more enjoyable experience. I hope Vip doesn't cost more than 50 RMB a month, because not everyone has a lot of games installed. maybe they just pay for one of the favorite games, and if the price is too high, most people will choose to use their own computer to install it 

4 minutes ago, ThankForYou said:

It's human nature, but there's no such thing as a free lunch. I think these two can coexist. one wants to be free, but they have to pay a price that they might find unpleasant in the game, and the other wants to pay for a more enjoyable experience. I hope Vip doesn't cost more than 50 RMB a month, because not everyone has a lot of games installed. maybe they just pay for one of the favorite games, and if the price is too high, most people will choose to use their own computer to install it 

You are right