• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[FREE] The Sims™ Mobile By Electronic Arts v22.0.0 [Unlimited SimCash & More] [Direct Install]

2,610 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Thang2703 said:

How to do with direct install? Stuck with the tutorial, complete tut in original but they ask to complete tut again to load back up

Just do it again this time they will ask if you want to get your game back up, just say yes. ??

10 minutes ago, Primo said:

Just do it again this time they will ask if you want to get your game back up, just say yes. ??

Thank you, I downloaded the original and completed the tutorial and then delete it to install the hack version but I can’t load my character and I still stuck at the tutorial. Am I doing it right?

1 minute ago, Thang2703 said:

Thank you, I downloaded the original and completed the tutorial and then delete it to install the hack version but I can’t load my character and I still stuck at the tutorial. Am I doing it right?

Are you sure you finished the entire tutorial ? 

Just now, Primo said:

Are you sure you finished the entire tutorial ? 

I got to the part with the party, is that still the tutorial? 

1 minute ago, Primo said:

Yep

Wow, can you tell me when the tutorial end tho, bc when I downloaded back the game from the app store, I can load my save game after I complete the cafe/ fridge part. Thank you

1 minute ago, Thang2703 said:

Wow, can you tell me when the tutorial end tho, bc when I downloaded back the game from the app store, I can load my save game after I complete the cafe/ fridge part. Thank you

When the girl stop giving you instructions. Just go through the game a bit and download the hack when you progressed a bit into it. ??

Just now, Primo said:

When the girl stop giving you instructions. Just go through the game a bit and download the hack when you progressed a bit into it. ??

Ok ok, spend 2 hours into the game and its still the tutorial, thanks for your help, i’ll try it.